Senior Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Remote / Hybrid
Who are we?
We are Vinokilo.
We are a growing team on a mission to make secondhand fashion more desirable than new, fast fashion. Why? Because we believe fashion should be stylish and sustainable.
We are based in Bodenheim, a beautiful town in the middle of wine country, 12 km south of downtown Mainz on the edge of the Frankfurt Rhine Main-Region. Our proximity to the airport and our central European location makes us open to the world.
The impact you will create on Vinokilo
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you will be joining our newly reconstructed marketing team in an effort to place vintage and second hand clothing to the forefront of the industry as a sustainable alternative to fast fashion. Yes, we are talking about revolutionizing the future of fashion together. This may seem like a wild statement but it’s more realistic with you on board because:
- You will understand our current customers and their wants and needs.
- You will understand our potential customers, where they are, what they’re looking for, the barriers holding them back from becoming customers, their needs, their dreams and, most importantly, their buying decisions.
- You will make data informed decisions that will help shape our acquisition and retention strategies.
- You will help us educate customers and potential customers on second hand fashion and sustainability.
- You will own and be accountable for the performance KPIs (e.g. CPTS for events; CAC, ROAS for eCommerce)
- You will be building internal structures and processes to help increase the team’s efficiency, productivity and performance.
- You will activate 360 degrees marketing campaigns with an omni channel approach.
- You will be building elaborate customer flows from potential to post purchase ensuring quality and clarity of messaging every step of the way.
- You will strategize with us to create challenging, yet achievable goals.
- You will plan and execute marketing campaigns. You will test, learn and iterate.
- You will challenge us and our beliefs where necessary.
- We will constantly improve and push forward as a company based on your reports on learnings you have gained through tracking and analysis.
- You will help us strengthen and grow the marketing team.
What we need you to have
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing with a focus on Meta Platforms (TikTok is a plus).
- Experience working with and optimising Facebook (bidding, targeting and audience management) as well as troubleshooting tracking setup for both apps and web.
- SEO /SEA / SEM knowledge,
- Ecommerce experience and tech affinity: Deep understanding of ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, Woo Commerce) and channels (eBay, Depop, Etsy etc).
- Experience in email marketing (newsletters, automations, email flows).
- Strong analytical skills: you know how to plan, set up and complete significant A/B tests with clear applicable results.
- You have an operational understanding of tracking and analytical tools.
- You have an eye for good creative and you understand the basics of communication design.
- You are a great communicator with a positive attitude to problem solving
- You are highly proactive, well-organised, analytical and have excellent Excel skills
- Experience handling budgets and responsibly, creating a strategy around them with relevant prioritization.
NB: We know lots of people do not apply for roles unless they hit all the requirements listed in job descriptions — these are normally wish lists. We’ve tried to simplify this list into what we actually NEED you to have and what would be nice. Either way, if you feel this is your role, we want to hear from you.
We would be excited if you have
- German and/or Italian language skills
- Relationships and experience with PR and journalists
- Excellent writing skills
- Influencer Marketing experience
What we bring to the table
Vinokilo offers the opportunity to work with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
- Learning and Growth: We focus on the growth of each individual and support workshops to improve our employees’ qualifications and enhance their journey with us.
- Wellbeing: We like to outsource our meetings and, whenever possible, enrich them with a balanced breakfast. The train station is approx. a 5-minute walk away. If you have a car, you can also benefit from our free parking spaces.
- Work-Life-Balance: We offer flexible working (based on your team) and our office is dog-friendly!
- Sustainability: Need new clothes? Profit from our vintage stock with your staff discount and our Shared Wardrobe.
- Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at Vinokilo with amazing winter and summer parties.
Vinokilo is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Curious? This is your chance!
Please send us a cover letter, video, or any other medium explaining why you want to join us. Just send everything to email@example.com, we are looking forward to hearing from you!