Event Manager Germany (m/f/d)
Bodenheim / in and outside of Germany
Who are we?
We are Vinokilo.
We are a growing team on a mission to make secondhand fashion more desirable than new, fast fashion. Why? Because we believe fashion should be stylish and sustainable.
We are based in Bodenheim, a beautiful town in the middle of wine country, 12 km south of downtown Mainz on the edge of the Frankfurt Rhine Main-Region. Our proximity to the airport and our central European location makes us open to the world.
The impact you will create on Vinokilo
As an Event Manager (m/f/d), you are responsible for the core of Vinokilo: our Vintage Sale Events. You will work in a team with other Event Managers, where information-sharing and knowledge are the foundations of the team’s success stories.
But most importantly, you will make sure your team works at its highest level to make every event unique and special for our customer then you are
- planning, organizing and running events.
- working on systems and processes that maximize operational efficiency.
- providing an open ear to consumers in order to create a better service in the future.
- leading and managing event teams.
- check the invoices and costs of your events.
What we need you to have
- Commercial event management experience
- Native German / Fluent English
- Willingness to travel
- An independent and reliable way of working, even on tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Management and Leadership skills
NB: We know lots of people, especially women and other minorities, do not apply for roles unless they hit all the requirements listed in job descriptions — these are normally wish lists. We’ve tried to simplify this list into what we actually NEED you to have and what would be nice. Either way, if you feel this is your role, we want to hear from you.
What we bring to the table
Vinokilo offers the opportunity to work with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
- Learning and Growth: We focus on the growth of each individual and support workshops to improve our employees’ qualifications and enhance their journey with us.
- Wellbeing: We like to outsource our meetings and, whenever possible, enrich them with a balanced breakfast. The train station is approx. a 5-minute walk away. If you have a car, you can also benefit from our free parking spaces.
- Work-Life-Balance: We offer flexible working (based on your team) and our office is dog-friendly!
- Sustainability: Need new clothes? Profit from our vintage stock with your staff discount and our Shared Wardrobe.
- Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at Vinokilo with amazing winter and summer parties.
Vinokilo is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Curious? This is your chance!
Please send us a cover letter, video, or any other medium explaining why you want to join us. Just send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking forward to hearing from you!